OUR DATA CENTERS
- Capacity – 360,000 servers.
- Electrical redundancy –
3 separate power supplies, latest generation hardware
+ generators with 48hrs autonomy.
- Network and fibres –
Data centre linked to 2 separate power supplies and equipped with 2 network rooms.At the heart of the 13 North American points of presence on the RFC network.
Site equipped with a 160 Gbps anti-DDoS infrastructure.
- Building and rooms –
Designed to promote ventilation
Low PUE: 1.09
Server water cooling system
- RFC servers can only be physically accessed by authorized employees
- Access restricted by security badge control system, video surveillance and security personnel 24/7 on-site
- Rooms fitted with smoke detection systems
- Technicians on site 24/7
- Systematic double power supply
- 250 kVA per UPS device
- Generators with an initial autonomy of 48 hrs
- Minimum of 2 network connections to and within the data centre, 2 network rooms capable of taking over from one another
- 98% of RFC hosting rooms are free from air conditioning
- The Water cooling enables 70% of heat emitted by the processors to be dispersed
- Air cooling evacuates the remaining 30%
- Energy costs halved
- PUE of between 1 and 1.2: constant reduction of data centre energy consumption