Our Datacenters

Each component is carefully selected, each step to build is thoroughly evaluated -- from our location selection to choice of hardware components, each is vetted to solve the next generation of challenges. We work closely with our technology providers to solve for stability, performance, and efficiency.

Beauharnois, QC

Server Capacity

360,000 servers.

Electrical redundancy

3 separate power supplies, latest generation hardware
+ generators with 48hrs autonomy.

Network Connections

At the heart of the 13 North American points of presence on the RFC network.
Site equipped with a 160 Gbps anti-DDoS infrastructure.


  • RFC data centers are strictly for our own usage – servers can only be physically accessed by authorized employees
  • Access restricted by security badge control system, video surveillance and security personnel 24/7 on-site
  • Rooms fitted with smoke detection systems
  • Technicians on site 24/7
Security Gates


  • Systematic double power supply
  • 250 kVA per UPS device
  • Generators with an initial autonomy of 48 hrs
  • Minimum of 2 network connections to and within the datacenter, 2 network rooms capable of taking over from one another
  • Advanced network capacities: 10Gb+ and 40Gb+ connectivity on main network
Green Energy

Green Energy Powered

Our datacenter uses renewable energy from a hydro-electric dam located just 300 meters away from the building.
Using an air flow management system that optimizes the use of outside air, 98% of RFC hosting rooms are free from air conditioning using proprietary cooling technology developed in-house.

Water cooling enables 70% of heat emitted by the processors to be dispersed & Air cooling evacuates the remaining 30%.
This results in Energy costs being halved and PUE of between 1 and 1.2: constant reduction of data centre energy consumption